ok..haha just reach home. I was out in the morning since 730am!tts early...haa. Went to Ang Mo Kio hospital to accompany my gonggong(grandpa) for his X-ray. Piggy(jiayingmy youngest sis) followed us. I seriously think my gonggong vy cute.. hahA.. aft X-raying..he came out and tok to us..he say.."wah vy niaO"..hahA..i burst out laughing..den piggy was like "huH?si mi niao?*" so i explained.."gonggong is trying to say...doing the X-ray vy ku ji ku ji...(ticklish)hahAha. and guess wat..he left His specs in the X-ray room.. aft like ... 15mins later without his specs..then he realised "aH wo de spectacles??!!" haha..so cute maN.. oK..after everythinG..piggy,me and my gonggong when to angmokio ave 10 blk 527 de coffeeshop makan. sO..my gonggong ate chicken rice..and piggy and me shared a bowl of duck kuey tiao.oKk..gonggong..eat halfway..suddenly say "zhe ge chicken rice better than Yishun de..the rice niceR and chiCken nicer..". I smile to him..and haha. BUT in my mind was like.."wah!!gonggong say Yishun de bad word....!!"then on second tots.."oh ya..last time gonggong stay ang mo kio one...haha..nvmnvm" hahA..sOooo.. i conclude tt my gonggong vy cute maN..hahAha.
hmm...spend so much time with my gonggong today... feel tt he has aged alot..80years old le man!. haha. But he is still as healthy!thank God. hmm.. how about the salvation of my gonggong??.....THATS THE BIG THING IN MY BRAIN ALL THE WHILE TODAY!....mY GONGONG's SALVATION..!!!!!!hmmm....show me a way Lord...let me live for You alone... Deep in my heart..i'm so scared..i love my family so much..my gonggong..my mum..my papa..xinying..tingying n piggy.Crying in my heart that they will never see hell...that they will recieve the eternally gift and love of God..tt they will come to know Jesus..tt they will be so touCHED by God. I'm crying out inside..praying and praying.. I know that God heard my prayer..for He loves them so much more then i ever do..
This song rang within me today...
I need Your Love
Like the desert needs the rain
I need Your touch Like the fire needs the flame
One moment without You near
Is heartache
I cannot bear
A lifetime with You O Lord
Is Heaven I long to Know
Heaven
Come over me
Like the oceans meets the shore
Shine on my life
Like the morning steals
Steals the light
One moment without You near
Is heartache I cannot bear
A lifetime with You O Lord
Is Heaven I long to Know
Heaven
by Hillsongs United live

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home