Jesus is coming very soOn.!wake uP
I'm currently reading a book called"Heaven is so real" by Choo Thomas.I urge friends ard to buy and read this book.I'm sure u will be blessed and recharged.
Blessed be the Name of the Lord.Praise GOd!!..
Jesus brought the author of this book to heaven 17 times! and also Hell twice.Jesus revealed many things to her..and this book is surely frm the Lord.Through this book ..the Lord revealed tt His kingdom is ready for His ppl!But His ppl r not ready for Him.Jesus said tt He is coming very soon!
"Surely I coming quickly" revelation 22:20
The is a strong urgency for us to go forth and reach out to ppl ard us who doesn't know Jesus.THis is one thing.ANother thing is tt..we must check ourselves..r we living right??
JEsus told choo thomas
" my daughter, My Word says that it is hard to enter the kingdom of heaven,but so few really believe this and understand its importance.i am revealing this to you so you can warn them"
"The only ones who can come here are the ones whose heart have been made as pure as water"Jesus said.
Lord help us..in our weakness u r strong
Frm the book pg 30-31
Jesus took her to heaven,it was one of the trips to heaven:
We walked by the river where the tunnel is that I saw before, and i saw the river turn to blood. Jesus pointed out, "That is My blood-the blood I shed for My children" His words caused me to cry.I bowed my head and began to sob.
The Lord touched my head and said,"Do not cry,My daughter." It was the pleading sadness in His voice that caused me to keep on weeping.
He wanted His children to know He had willingly shed His blood for them,but so many faied to recognize this powerful provision in their lives.Again,the truth of the Scripture achoed in my mind:"He came to His own, and His own did not recieve Him"John1:11

1 Comments:
your blogpost is so not current la..
5:43 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home