baa...my nose have been stuckeD for vy long!..really need the plumber man....
today is a planning day for me. I've got many things to plan. haha..its already 4th day of the new year..and i have not plan finish.. this year is going to be a busy year. I have to work two jobs...cos i need to earn my allowance for the nxt two years. I'm still taking two subject this year. But when it reaches August. I have to take 4 subs per semester.sOo by then i have no time to work already.haha..then where money come??and travel fare is like so EX. And iF they ever increase the bus or mrt fare AGAIN! I will burN down whatever transport ministry ah! last year increased by 10cents! it had such a great impact on civilian like me!...10cent times 4trips come and go hm everyday a month i can save $12 LA! 12bucks can buy Tshirt,eat 3 lunches,get a haircut,buy someone a meal and 12 packets of pocky.
so Thank God tt He opened doors for me now..with both good jobs..=). it might be tough handling workwork and studies. But by His grace..no problem onE! hahaha..steady man. sChool starts nxt monday.and i will start all my work nxt wk. so fast..soo this is my last wk..hanging out..rotting at home..chasing after all my fave tv shows in the afternoon..no more spongebob. baaaaa
yest.I've got a letter frm trishaw aunty which is ca.haha put in a cool golden "ciggrete" box. haha..i felt really Blessed and haPPy after reading it. thanks ger.. i know how impt i am to you. haaa..i must THank GOd for you! love you lotslots. so grateful to God to have a buddy and best friend like you.haaa..i appreciate everything ok?! haha..free can call my during recess time..haa
------------------------------------------------------
okayy. It is a lie frm the devil that God doesn't wanna hear u say..hear u cry..or hear ur reasons.God does not work this way. He is wants more then anything to carry everything for you and to handle everything for you. It breaks His heart to see you being hurt. He died for you..tts how much He loves you.ahh.. be still through the storm and know that He is God. I once told God..i never never never wanna break His heart anymore by going back to the past ways..but seems impossible by my own strenght...this only can be done..by depending on His grace,His love,His strenght and also a life for Him.
*find strenght in Him..i'm here supporting you too..storm will be over soon*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home