Be the reason i live..be my quest my constant vision..

Monday, November 28, 2005

monday morning.. i've got no school this wk. study break now. Jus finish studying my econs Monopoly topic.I've still three more topics to go..but haven start practicing doing yet. hahaa.
this week is gonna be another busy wk... busy studying..watching tv..disturbing my sisters..study.. wkends are packed with rehersals..cOol man....
For God is the strenght of my heart! He wil bring me through.

I wanna go youth camp. youth camp youth camp youth camp youth camp youth camp!

met Pastor yest. he taught me somethings tt i need to and have to do. told me things tt i should and i shouldn't do. I understand every word that he say. We prayed. I told God i wan to follow Him no matter wat.
I love God alot and i know He loves more alotalot more...I need Him more than anythings else.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home